1. ESTABLISHMENT OF AND ONGOING SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL LAW COMPANIES
- expertise in choosing the appropriate legal form of business
- formation of commercial law companies
- support for corporate companies including primarily:
- development of internal documents (statutes, regulations, resolutions and other acts establishing the operation of economic entities and their bodies)
- representation and management of affairs in the framework of the proceedings before the National Court Register
- providing ongoing advice regarding commercial law companies
- support for company bodies, including: substantive support and ongoing legal assistance in preparing and conducting Shareholders’ Meetings and General Meetings of Shareholders.
- assistance for company members and shareholders to solve proprietary disputes in companies, including the development of possible scenarios and their consequences
- transformation processes in companies: conversions, mergers, de-mergers, liquidations
- transformation of entrepreneurs (single person economic activity) into a capital company
- due diligence
- conducting negotiations with business partners
- drawing up and reviewing contracts
- ongoing legal support tailored to the individual needs of entrepreneurs
- representation before the courts and other bodies
2. ESTABLISHMENT AND SUPPORT OF FOUNDATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- full legal advice provided during the establishment and operation of associations and foundations
- development of legal acts governing the activities of NGOs
3. LEGAL CONSULTANCY ON INVESTMENTS
Our lawyers have expertise in transactions on the private and public securities market. We offer the following services to our clients:
- preparation of companies to enter the NewConnect market, including the development of necessary corporate documents and analysis and implementation of necessary amendments to the company’s statutes or articles of incorporation before the IPO
- matching investors and assistance in obtaining financing
In addition, we also offer:
- Development of the legal part of the information document
- Development of the legal part of the prospectus
4. TAX SERVICES
In the framework of a comprehensive support provided to our clients, we offer:
- assistance in building foreign tax structures
- preparation of applications for individual tax interpretations and advance protective tax rulings
- preparation of individual tax opinions on the basis of specific facts
5. PL TRADEMARKS
As part of our care for our clients’ interests, we offer a possibility to grant protection for a trademark, that is a logo or a slogan. Figurative, word and semi-figurative trademarks are recorded in the Polish Patent Office and the entire process from submission of the application to the grant of legal protection is conducted and supervised by our lawyers specialised in this area.
6. OTHER SPECIALISTS
To maximize comfort and to ensure the provision pf comprehensive services to our clients, among our specialists you will find:
- statutory auditors whose presence is required particularly in the course of the company transformation processes
- valuators necessary to carry out valuations of enterprises and company shares
- accountants (services for Polish and foreign entities)
We have cooperated on a permanent basis with notarial offices located in different cities of Poland so that regardless of the entrepreneur’s registered office location, it will be possible to carry out smooth and quick operation requiring the presence of a notary.
In the course of our legal assistance, especially as part of foreign investments or registration of companies with foreign capital we provide the assistance of sworn translators representing various foreign languages.
1. ESTABLISHMENT OF COMPANIES ABROAD
We want to meet our clients’ expectations with regard to the establishment of companies in foreign jurisdictions. Depending on the intended business undertaking, we provide advice to clients with regard to selection of the appropriate country for a given business activity. Each decision is preceded by legal consultation which includes the analysis in terms of taxes. With our multi-faceted approach, our clients can become fully familiar with the legal aspects of running their business even before registration of a foreign company. Below are the most popular countries for company registration in our firm:
Should you be interested in establishing a company in another country, do not hesitate to contact us.
2. BRANCHES OF FOREIGN COMPANIES
Foreign entrepreneurs may create branches and representative offices with their registered office in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Our office provides advice on the legal form relevant for the intended projects. We prepare full documentation required as part of a given procedure and we conduct proceedings before the relevant registers and other offices.
As part of the comprehensive services provided to our foreign clients as well as Polish entrepreneurs operating abroad, we offer the possibility of trademark registration in selected countries of Europe, the entire territory of the European Union and the United States of America as well as the international procedure. The entire process is conducted and supervised by our lawyers specialized in this field and it includes the granting of legal protection for figurative, word and semi-figurative trademarks.
4. ASSISTANCE IN OPENING FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Years of experience gained by our lawyers in providing services to clients wishing to start their businesses abroad show how important it is to support them when compiling and preparing documentation needed to open a foreign bank account (individual or corporate). In view of the to-date changes in the European law regulations in the field of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), we are aware how important it is to prepare proper documentation required by banking institutions.
If you need any support and assistance in this respect, do not hesitate to contact us.
We also remember about the needs of our individual clients. We are available for you if you need any assistance in private matters, such as:
- civil law
- family and guardianship law
- inheritance law
- administrative law
- property and personal insurance law (seeking redress and damages and/or compensation for personal injury and damage to property)
- claims for damages before the courts and in the judicial enforcement proceedings.